Portfolio PDF – P9MeganHendrickson
- Project Corrections / Time spent:
I made several changes to the Flier, including the background color, the shape of the picture, and some layout elements. This took about 45 minutes.
I adjusted some spacing around some text elements on the Event Ad. This took about 15 minutes.
I removed and adjusted some elements in the Photodesign to make the overall feel less busy. This took about 30 minutes.
I removed the drop shadows from the Logo project. This took about 15 minutes.
I tried to capture a better quality photo of the Webpage, this took about 15 minutes.
This is a portfolio of the Visual Media projects I have done.
- Audience: Anyone who is interested in my design work, especially potential clients.
- Top Thing Learned:
I learned how to create large documents using Adobe InDesign. I learned to use master pages, paragraph, and text styles to keep a consistent look throughout the entire document.
- Future application of Visual Media:
The skills I have learned in class will be invaluable as I pursue a career in web design. It has given a firm foundation to build upon as I continue to learn and improve my skills.
- Color scheme and color names:
Monochromatic – Gold (and black)
- Title Font Name & Category:
- Copy Font Name & Category:
Minion Pro – Serif
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):